Your puppy deserves the best life it can possibly have so start the right way with our Puppy Basic Bowlingo class.
This course will set you and your puppy up for success, helping you to communicate in a way that both you and your puppy will fully understand. It will allow you to provide a positively enriched environment for your puppy to grow and thrive as it begins it training journey. The main focus of these lessons is to build an amazing strong bond with your puppy, so that they want to choose behaviours that you want. Just imagine how sweet life could be, if all those choices were the right ones.
Terms of attendance:
- Free Clicker provided.
- Your dog must be up to date with their vaccination and worming to attend this course, please check with your vet if you are unsure before booking.
- Your puppy must be younger than 8 months but had their final vaccinations (Normally around 16 weeks).
- Only one handler to attend.
- Your dog must be sociable with other dogs.
- Dogs that bark excessively in a group class environment are not suitable to attend this class as this means that other handlers won’t be able to hear instructions and the excessive barking can cause anxiety with other dogs. If this should happen, we will, unfortunately, have to ask you to leave and you will forfeit the cost of your place as we will not be able to offer that place to anyone else.
[event-list cat=138 column=4]
Victoria Road, Hamilton, NZ
0274 585872 / 0275 643647